Mr. Sketch Scented Markers!


Little Miss Kindergarten had a Linky Party about Our Favorite Things ~ here is my LIST! But I can't believe I forgot Mr. Sketch Scented Markers!!! I have to order them every year & every year I have to open that first box and sniff every single one! I love them! I adore them! I can't get enough of them! I know, it is sad, but they say that if you admit you have problems, it is half the battle! Heehee!
Then every year it is the same thing after I open them, I sniff them, I usually squeal & then hand them to my daughter who is now 16, but every year she doesn't fail me, she does the same thing ~ then we discuss our favorite scent {mine is the pink melon by the way!} Then the final part of this tradition is while my wonderful hubby is moving classroom furniture or putting up bulletin board paper, he always mumbles something like, "We weren't allowed to smell markers growing up...."  School couldn't start in our family without this tradition! :) What's your favorite back to school supply?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pre-K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, Adult Education, Homeschooler - TeachersPayTeachers.com



Free Product

2 comments

  1. I like the Expo dry erase markers with the "bullet" tip! I really don't like the regular chisel tip for some reason!!

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to pick one?

    littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top