A Few of My Favorite Things...

Little Miss Kindergarten


♫Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens, 
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.♫
♫Brown paper packages tied up with strings,

These are a few of my favorite things!♫

SCRATCH THAT! Love the song, but it is about the complete opposite of what I like! Little Miss Kindergarten is having a linky party & now that it is summer, I'm linking up!

I love ~ my God! Without him all things would not be possible!
I love ~ my family! Don't let anyone fool ya', the teenage years are great!
I love ~ my dogs! They are loyal & true and warm & fuzzy! They bring more joy to our family then I could ever have imagined!
I love ~ Florida! The sun, the water, even the heat! We spent 4 great years in Texas, but I'm so happy that now that my hubby has retired from the Navy we're settled in Fleming Island!
I love ~ our boat & boating!
I love ~ my Sony eReader! I love to read, read, read, ebooks, paperbacks, hardback books....everything!
I love ~ Diet Coke with lime!
I love ~ teaching! More so now that it is summer! :)
I love ~ summer ☼

No comments

Back to Top